Today, lenders that offer fast loans are very popular, as they offer an easy way to get urgent money. One of the keys to its speed is its simple application process, in which they only ask for a few details and documents to verify that the applicant meets their requirements. Below we will see what information we must give when we request these loans and what we can do to reduce the grant time even more.
What information should I give when I ask for loans instantly?
Unlike banks, companies that grant quick loans don’t need a lot of information to evaluate requests, allowing them to issue a response in much less time. Each lender can ask us for more or less information, but in general all of them will ask us to provide the following:
- Personal data: first, we must indicate what is our name, our surnames and the date on which we were born and we will have to provide our DNI or NIE number.
- Contact information: when we request a quick loan we will also have to provide our email address and our mobile phone number. In addition, we will have to give our postal address (population, street, number, ZIP …).
- Employment situation: what is our employment situation (salaried, self-employed, pensioner, unemployed …), and how much we charge each month. This point is especially important, since nobody will loan us money if we do not demonstrate that we receive sufficient income to repay the requested credit.
- Family situation: The fast credit lender will also want to know what our marital status is and if we have dependents.
- Bank account number: finally, we will have to indicate the bank account in which we want to receive the money for the fast loan requested.
After providing all these data, the company will ask us to verify them through an authentication system to send us some documents to demonstrate that the information provided is true (photocopy of ID, bank statements, etc.).
Quick credit lenders who will respond to me immediately
Typically, if nothing slows down the verification process, lenders respond to requests almost instantly, although some may take a little longer.
Although it is true that these companies will respond to our request a few minutes after sending it, we can take up to 48 hours to receive the money from the fast loan contracted. To find out how long it will take the lender to make the deposit, we can get the free guide, which explains what factors the transfer speed of these products depends on.